Niantic and Pokemon Go are all things of the current year 2016, what did people use like two decades ago? Well, Nintendo’s Game Boy Advance and DS consoles were the hot selling stuff and any kid who could own a Nintendo console would consider themselves to be the luckiest kids on earth.
Many of those ‘luckiest kids’ have now grown up and supposedly outgrown the Nintendo GBA and DS consoles. But have they really? Apparently not, because Niantic’s statistics show how even the people in their early 30s go kind of crazy while playing Pokemon Go, these are pretty much the same people who have grown up with Nintendo’s early day gaming consoles.
If you have an iPhone or iPad and want to play the Nintendo console games on these devices right now in 2016, then you could download GBA4iOS emulator on your iOS device without any jailbreak and start playing the old school Nintendo console games without any issue.
Download GBA4iOS ROMs – Elaborated
If you had been wondering what GBA4iOS is, then here are the information you need to know – it is basically an emulator platform which creates an environment for Nintendo Gameboy Advance and DS console games on an iOS device. iOS devices aren’t equipped to run Nintendo platform games by default, but with an emulator this would not become a problem. And since it is difficult to find a working Nintendo GBA or GBS console in a working condition these days, it is a wise idea to play these games on an iPhone or iPad. Although iPhones don’t have physical buttons that could mock the exact actions of those on Nintendo consoles, but the on-screen buttons should suffice for this lack.
The installation of GBA4iOS on iPhones does not require a jailbroken iPhone. Anyone can install this emulator on iOS by following a basic guideline.
Install GBA4iOS on iPhone & iPad
Do the following procedures to install GBA4iOS on your iPhone or iPad.
- The iPhone should have iOS 9.3 or above, check the iOS version from General > About.
- Have the date and time on your iPhone set properly.
- Download the GBA4iOS emulator from this link. Use Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad since this browser can easily fetch files for download and install on iOS platform.
- On the webpage in your Safari browser, locate the GBA4iOS option and tap on Install button.
- Some iOS devices may show an error named ‘Untrusted Enterprise Developer’. Since you are downloading from a third party website, Apple is concerned about the security of your device. Resolve the issue by going to Settings > General> Profile and then select GBA4iOS > Trust Certificate. Repeat the previous steps regarding downloading the GBA4iOS files again.
- The installation should take some time, after that GBA4iOS should open.
- If GBA4iOS encounters trouble while loading, try changing the date to one day advance from your current day on the iOS device you are using.
Download Nintendo Gameboy Advance ROMs
- Pokemon – Fire Red Version (V1.1)
- Pokemon – Emerald Version
- Pokemon – Ruby Version (V1.1)
- Pokemon – Leaf Green Version (V1.1)
- Super Mario Advance 4 – Super Mario Bros. 3 (V1.1)
- Pokemon – Sapphire Version (V1.1)
- Dragonball Z – Buu’s Fury
- Classic NES – Super Mario Bros.
- Grand Theft Auto Advance
- Super Mario Advance 2 – Super Mario World
- Pokemon Jupiter – 6.04 (Ruby Hack)
- Pokemon Black – Special Palace Edition 1 By MB Hacks (Red Hack) Goomba V2.2
- Legend Of Zelda, The – The Minish Cap
- Dragonball Z – Supersonic Warriors
- Naruto – Ninja Council 2
- Pokemon White Version By MB Hacks (Blue Hack)_GoombaV2.2
- Legend Of Zelda, The – A Link To The Past Four Swords
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon – Red Rescue Team
- Kirby – Nightmare In Dreamland
- Metal Slug Advance
- Yu-Gi-Oh! – GX Duel Academy
- Dragonball Z – The Legacy Of Goku 2
- Mario Kart Super Circuit
- Super Mario Advance 3 – Yoshi’s Island
- Crash Bandicoot – The Huge Adventure
- Kirby & The Amazing Mirror
- Super Mario Advance
- Dragonball – Advanced Adventure
- Dragonball GT – Transformation
- Dragonball Z – The Legacy Of Goku
- Final Fantasy 6 Advance
- Mario & Luigi – Superstar Saga
- Mortal Kombat Advance
- Street Fighter Alpha 3
- Digimon Battle Spirit 2 – Rising Sun
- FIFA 2007
- Donkey Kong Country 3
- Harvest Moon – Friends Of Mineral Town
- Pokemon – Volume 1
- Mother 3 (Eng. Translation 1.1)
- Beyblade G-Revolution
- Digimon Battle Spirit
You could download Nintendo games from this link.
Conclusion: After the installation is done, Nintendo GBA, GBS and DS games should run on the GBA4iOS emulator. Have fun with the past on your iPhone!